Office v.X. Where can we find it?

eeyoreed

Registered
So, I've been all over Carracho looking for the Office v. GM, and have failed miserably. I know a lot of people on this board would like to try out this package too so they know whether to upgrade or not. Are there any free servers with the Disk image so the impatient among us can play around with the suite before buying it?
Thanks! :D

-eeyoreed

Hey again. I love responding to my own thread!
I got the beta 13 of Office v.X Is this a confirmed GM, or is everyone who has beta 13 renaming it GM?
Any responses would be appreciated!
-eeyoreed

Close, but no cigar, too many annoying bugs in it for it to be declared a MBU GM. MBU's standards tend to be higher than their windows counterparts. However we won't know until release day.

nick

Originally posted by eeyoreed
Hey again. I love responding to my own thread!
I got the beta 13 of Office v.X Is this a confirmed GM, or is everyone who has beta 13 renaming it GM?
Any responses would be appreciated!
-eeyoreed
I got a retail version, it is running very slow. So I seldom use it and don't want to buy the legal copy. I use the free TEXT editor. It is good for us just to do edit job and add picture to the text. But I don't find any spreadsheet to replace excel, so I keep the illegal copy of retail version. I hope staroffice can give the spreadsheet.

I can't find any good feature except good interface.

Back