Official Warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Warning

quote:

Cow Loon:
You are a frickin 'tard.

in the same post you also used the word "shit".

Be aware that attacks upon other members are not allowed. AT ALL!!
any direct insult of a fellow site member is a violation of site policy. You are hereby warned that if you do this again, or violate any other site policy, you will be banned. period. no more chances.

The use of the word shit is also inappropriate in the public tech forums. if you really need a place to use it, go to the Herve's Forum for now. very soon policy will be made public that will make this word and several others against the rules. At least show the common sense to put a star in it or something -"sh*t".

If you have any questions about this, feel free to reply to me.

I just got that private message from the guy everyone calls 'Ed'. Well. Yes, ok, i may have been a bit....rude to the Cow Loon guy or whatever the hell his name was. But ya know what? I dont give a fucking shit. You tell me that i'll be banned. fact of the matter is bucko, all you can do, is stop me logging in with THIS username. you can't prevent me from reading the forums, or from creating a new login name. fine. delete the frickin name. I DONT FUCKING CARE. If you sad pathetic fucks are so uptight that you cant just relax a bit and have a laugh or two, you need serious help. If you are SERIOUSLY offended by someone you dont even know calling you a 'tard, then i think maybe you should see a psychiatrist. i just want to point out that although, yes you can tell me/us/people in general what they can and cant post on the forums on your site, you have to remember that eventually it is up to the user, the person reading the content to decide if they need to take steps to shield their fragile eyes from words like shit and fuck.

I suspect that this account will be deleted/deactivated by the time most of you get to read this, so if it is, and the message is deleted, trust me, it isn't gonna stay gone for very long.

QP

QP, if you do manage to make it back, perhaps you will be a bit nicer then. if the 'new you' plays by the rules, then you might not get caught. however your general attitude as it is now won't be tolerated under any username.

This is a good example on why humans generally aren't intelligent enough to tackle any sort of anarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back