Oh so very very nice to be a student...

Hey we deserve it :p
we work our collective asses off :p
(well at least I do ;) )
so who will buy and ship this to me ? ;) hehehe

Admiral

I am not in greece :p
I am in Boston...just too cheap to even buy it at that price :p :p :p hehe :)

I do not think that students get discounts on software in greece (or europe for that matter) -- that sux for them ;-) ... My university here gets some sort of license for a lot of sortware (especially M$ cr@p) and facutly and staff (like myself) can go and get a copy of it for $10 or $25 (copying costs and license costs). No adobe stuff yet :p

Admiral

Boston? no shit - I thought "Classified" was a town in Greece ;o)

Yeah, It's a bitch how M$ gives software to universities but other companies don't, so all the students leave as happy Microclones™, and never try the competition.

Bernie :eek:)

Start from the adobe educational reseller page and search for your location. This gives a list of places in the USA and Canada which will supply you with an educational version.
It's cool - the Golive/Livemotion bundle has replaced being able to buy either package on it's own, at the same cost.

I am beggining an M$ and Yahoo detox program :p
I am giving my professors (that require word or excell or both) PDF files and see their responces hehehehe...they can't really say they cant accept it cause there exist FREE PDF viewers for all platforms :p --- if they have probs I become cocky and ask for them to pay for me for a copy of excel and word lol.

As for classified...it's for show..besides it's a strategic and temporary location ;-)

Originally posted by bighairydog
This is why everybody hates students - jealousy:

and a mid-range iBook is over £400 less!!! (£1500ish for normal people, £1067 for students, £1062 to go)

Originally posted by mrfluffy
and a mid-range iBook is over £400 less!!! (£1500ish for normal people, £1067 for students, £1062 to go)

I get all my stuff discounted - Photoshop, Golive4, Illustrator for £50 each, flash for £80, £2000 discount on a TiBook (which takes some beating). The thing is - it works: If I didn't get the discounts I'd just get it all off Carracho or Hotline.

I've only got three months of Uni left, so I hope Flash MX comes out before then so I can get it.

Mmmm, that's cheap, it's tempting, but Dreamweaver = better, so I'll wait :D

I got a nice discount on my TiBook also.
BTW, explain to me 10 reasons it's NICE to be a student? :confused:

Skewl sux....

I got my iBook for sweet price, as well as MS Office and Toast. I'd like to be a student for another 4 years. Hmm .. maybe I can stretch it out.

When I was in university I got 20% off of everything Kodak up to $10,000/year. I miss that. :(

I have a completely different view. I liked to go to the dactylo and despite sorting out with the best results in the basic module I have not gone to the advanced module. It was only 55€ and you can get the title at my work and have nice girls around me.

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I am beggining an M$ and Yahoo detox program
It's the only way - just to proove to people that you don't actually need M$ software - just do everything without it.

Back