Old school Mac games

Look's like somebody revived my old post from December.

I bought a PowerMac 7300/200 on ebay, so now I can finally play Tie Fighter and SimCity 2000 again. Those were the good old days of mac gaming. :D

Thank you so much for this thread, I have played so much sim city and lemmings in the last couple of days! its not helping out my university study though

Gollum84 you are in luck! I just picked up a PB 1400cs from a school and guess what was on the HD? Oregon Trail and Odell Down Under! Want them?

There is nothing like oldschool mac gaming. Four games stand out for me:

1. Swamp Gas
2. The Secret Island of Dr. Quandary
3. SimCity 2000
4. Hypercard Trainset

gollum84 said:
Look's like somebody revived my old post from December.

I bought a PowerMac 7300/200 on ebay, so now I can finally play Tie Fighter and SimCity 2000 again. Those were the good old days of mac gaming. :D

Ooooohh, Tiefighter!. I loved that game. Why be a goody goody rebel when you can join the darkside :). Shame there is no osx version, i'd actually pay money for that. Ryan Gordon, are you listening? ;)

Anyone know if the old (pc) tiefighter will run on a modern xp pc? I might be able to play it on my flatmate's laptop.

hey I found a place where you can get a bunch load of abandon ware games.
First get a IRC client, like hotline.

connect to the server retromac68k.dyndns.org
Username: retro
Password: retro

enjoy!

Hey does any one remember the Word Munchers and Number Munchers games?
I am a college student at South University and I'm trying to find some opinions on Word Munchers and Number Munchers. I also have found all the games that you are looking for, they are free and on the web. I would love to disclose this information and I will. I would like to have some responses if possible. Thanks.

www.virtualapple.org/

When you type this in, write the game name that you are looking for, then: disk.html
This will bring you directly to the game you want. There are more that you can find there too.

Back