Omg

Ha ha ha :p
now that is a funny one ;)
Lets close them down too :p
We closed down the other site, this is next !!! :)

I still think this site does more for Macs then hurts them. I mean, honestly. Who looks at that site and says, "Wow, Macs must really suck." It's more like, "Wow, PC users can be really dumb."

The best part was that that was one of the last of seven losing quarters, and in the last one they paid $400+ million for NeXT. What PC company could with stand that, and then buy another company and become successful again? It sure isn't Gateway. Most companies start to die after two bad quarters.

Has anyone else checked their links page? One of them is to a Silk and Cashmere store, whose colors are decidedly pink. I like to consider myself non-judgemental in that kind of thing, but if anyone else wants to have a go at it...

lol :p
lets not be judgemental :p

It seems like computer companies invest in aquiring other computer companies technologies (the legal way)

Apple bought off NeXT
Palm bought off Be
Gateway bought off Amiga (although why Amiga Inc is a separate entity is beyond me)

Any other aquisitions you know of ?

Was the newton division just locked up in apple's secret vault forever ?

Admiral
PS: RacerX, how's the newton working out ? has it conviced you to migrate from the palm ?? he he he ;)

It is great. I'm curious to see what Palm does with Be though. I didn't know about Gateway and Amiga. I was noticing that Gateway has pulled out of both the european and asian markets (even Apple never did that). I hope they don't pull Amiga down with them.

Amiga was bought off by 2 other companied after commodore went down before gateway bought them off. Maybe its some sort of curse ;)

Originally posted by Red Phoenix
I still think this site does more for Macs then hurts them. I mean, honestly. Who looks at that site and says, "Wow, Macs must really suck." It's more like, "Wow, PC users can be really dumb."

LOL...

Word up holmes... let's make a S+UpiD MaC HaTEr web site yeah, yeah!!! woo!

See what happens when you give someone paint? They become distressed and bitter...

Check this...
http://www.seanbaby.com/superfriends/scarecrowb.htm

I think they and scarecrow had a brainstorming session... ;)

Back