OmniWeb problems

marknicosia

Registered
How do I get Web Internet Location documents to open in OmniWeb instead of Internet Explorer?

Also, how do I get OmniWeb to open full screen (or at least bigger)? When i start OnmiWeb now, it doesn't seem to remember the size of the last window I was using.

Thanks,
Mark

Originally posted by marknicosia
How do I get Web Internet Location documents to open in OmniWeb instead of Internet Explorer?

you have to make omniweb your default internet browser. you can do that in internet preferences... :)

Originally posted by marknicosia

Also, how do I get OmniWeb to open full screen (or at least bigger)? When i start OnmiWeb now, it doesn't seem to remember the size of the last window I was using.

Thanks,
Mark

just resize the window to the size you want and save its size in the browser menu... command is 'save browser size' or 'save window size', can't tell you exactly at the moment, as i'm on an imac with 9.1 momentarily ... :) but it is possible... ;)

Keep an eye on that default browser setting. I've had it revert to IE on me numerous times without my permission, and WITHOUT launching IE. Weird.

Back