Once a year chance to change your macosx.com username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arden - i would recommend saying thanks and moving on. i'm about ready to subtract 3/4 of yours so you only get credit for twice the number of posts you make that are more than one line long and contribute something. :rolleyes:

alright ed, i am gonna try it again ( one of these years i am going to get lucky) is JetwingX (or any of it's verious forms) open for me to swoop in and take?

no.

one change a year. especially for you since i took the name from someone else to accomodate you. :rolleyes:

Well, I think I can guess what the answer to this is going to be, but I have to ask :(.
I missed the name change cause I was so busy with real life that I wasn't able to sign on here, but is there any chance this is still an open thread? If not, too bad and I'll wait another year, but I thought I couldn't lose anything by posting :)

PS, the name I want is aeromusek

dlloyd said:
Well, I think I can guess what the answer to this is going to be, but I have to ask :(.
I missed the name change cause I was so busy with real life that I wasn't able to sign on here, but is there any chance this is still an open thread? If not, too bad and I'll wait another year, but I thought I couldn't lose anything by posting :)

PS, the name I want is aeromusek
Good luck, and may the force be with you. You'll need it. Pick up that penny i just dropped, go buy some garlic and make a necklace with it, get rabbits feet, and anything you consider lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back