ONI by bungie

troydugger

Registered
I have read in a couple of magazines that ONI is available for OS X, but I can't find where to buy it. Has anyone seen the OS X version available anywhere?

Thanks,
-T

Originally posted by troydugger
I have read in a couple of magazines that ONI is available for OS X, but I can't find where to buy it. Has anyone seen the OS X version available anywhere?

Thanks,
-T

I believe it's just a patch. Buy the Classic version and then download and install the patch. Then have fun playing in OS X. Make sure you have a supported video card like a Radeon or GeForce2/3, or you will not be able to run the game under X. I believe the demo is Os X compatable already, so you can download and test to make sure your system is up to spec. You can get the demo from Apple's Os X download section of their web site. Look under games, or just do a search for Oni once your in the download section of their site.

Thanks ezra.

I found the demo and played it a little. I hope the game can go to a higher resolution than 640x480. Playing the demo, I sometimes loose the video and the mouse is real sensitive.

Thanks again,
-T

Back