Opinion on my website!

Photoshop 6 with KPT Effects (available for OS 9 & OS X... e-mail me if you want them)

and my site is now done... if you want to see it in it's entirity, go now! :)

The site looks really nice (althoung netscape 4.7x doesnt support it :p -- I had to use....*gulp* IE :eek: ) hehehe.

One small suggestion...well two :p
1) Whats where you put your fingers when you take a photo :p hehehe ;)
2) You might want to consider optimizing the jpegs or amking them a little smaller in order to load a little faster for 56k users

comments:
1)the blonde in the black dress looks nice ;)
2) you have phtoshop 6?! you lucky dog! I am still stuck on 5:p

Admiral

it seemed to work in Netscape 6.2.2... and i was messing up when taking the pictures... my fingers seemed to keep slipping into the lens... and i know i have to optimize them (macromedia fireworks makes jpegs really crappy if they're not up around the 90% quality area)

and yes i have photoshop 6... and i'll have Photoshop 7 when it comes available for Windows :)

i prefer optimizing stuff right in ps 6, under 'save for web...'

uses imageready... which i prefer to FW anyday...

at http://www.brianmalcolm.net there's a bunch of photos that i took w/ my mavica, and i saved 'em all under 'jpeg high' with save for web...

i used fireworks before i heard of photoshop...

and man that sucks under omniweb... that's the whole purpose of my site is to have inline frames!

I love iFrames. Too bad OmniWeb and NN 4.7> do not support them. iFrames should be the next thing added to OmniWeb. ( I think iCab supports iFrames too)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
comments:
1)the blonde in the black dress looks nice ;)
2) you have phtoshop 6?! you lucky dog! I am still stuck on 5:p

Re: 1) Ah... homecoming... such memories.... *sings* Memooorieeeeees.....
Re: 2) you have photoshop 5?! you lucky dog! I am still stuck on 4:p

btw, I like the site. the blue swirly/black theme works really well. You've got a good eye for things.

Originally posted by adambyte

Re: 1) Ah... homecoming... such memories.... *sings* Memooorieeeeees.....
Re: 2) you have photoshop 5?! you lucky dog! I am still stuck on 4.

RE:RE:1) Do I have to rent a tux for prom?

RE:RE:2) geeeez guys... you better buy 7.0

Back