Originality.

I like how when you click on the popupmenu on the bottom to choose a country, you get thirty choices for the USA, and one choice for Canada. That made me laugh :)

Too bad that Apple could royally screw them over, although we'll c if they actually do something about this.

F-bacher

Originally posted by Ghoser777

Too bad that Apple could royally screw them over, although we'll c if they actually do something about this.

F-bacher

Nahhh... it's called artistic license.

<b> That made me laugh :)</b>

Yeah, that's why.

You think apple lawyers want to stand in front of a judge and explain why they can't take a joke?

The man has attitude...

What will they do....
Explain publicly why they think he makes them look ridiculous?

Anyway, where else can you have a good laugh these days?...CNN?

-----------------
--Mind wandering
--Imitation is the first part of Flattery....or something like that.

Originally posted by Jorace
Ya, I think he tottaly riped of the Orange theme from here!

actually he didn't ... the site has looked like that longer than this one ...
so he didn't ripe it of.
apart from that: get the joke! this guy codes apps for the mac. he's being self-deprecating and ironic ... *sigh*

plus he's got some newton icons which is nice for admiral ak ... :)

You know what the weird thing is ?
That other sites (like this one) have had the Apple Web Site format, but Apple's overseas dealers have not, or have recently upgraded to the look that we;ve gotten used to for 2 years now (or is it 1 year ?).

It's no wonder that rainbow.gr (greek apple dealer) wanted competente web designers ;) Too bad I could not apply since I don't live in Greece :p

Admiral
PS: I love the Newton ;)

and the name of the apps, if apple can't take the joke (and I am sure they can) then ppppphhhhbbbbbtttt.

I wanna download 1 trick pony just for the fact of saying I have it.

BTW if the software is 159% freeware, does that mean they pay us????

Originally posted by jimr

Nahhh... it's called artistic license.

<b> That made me laugh :)</b>

Yeah, that's why.

You think apple lawyers want to stand in front of a judge and explain why they can't take a joke?

The man has attitude...

What will they do....
Explain publicly why they think he makes them look ridiculous?

Anyway, where else can you have a good laugh these days?...CNN?

-----------------
--Mind wandering
--Imitation is the first part of Flattery....or something like that.

Better than just artistic license, it is a beautiful parody of Apple's site. So it falls under the "fair use" exception to copyright protection. Just like 2Live Crew's profane version of Orbison's "Pretty Woman" -- Justice Souter wrote that it was a fair use parody because its sexual references and profanity mocked the "banal sentiments" of the original... ;-)

The stuff he makes is quality, too. I'm gonna be using that element table a lot this semester. :)

Back