OS 10.1.1 Scsi burner support

To clarify a little more, the 7xxx user posted the article on xlr8yourmac.com because they DID get it working. Of course that path won't work for everyone, but oh well...

I need to re-download 2.0b1 of UUX, because no later version will install 10.1 on my 8600... It will boot into 10.1 and 10.1.1 just fine, but it won't install... just hangs on launch. Really wierd.

Off-topic: Anyways, I am going back to watch 'Dual!'. Funny-as-hell Anime that seems like a blend of 'Tenchi Muyo!' and 'Neon Genesis: Evangelion'. Just finished the first tape (Episodes 1-4)

Carlo,

This topic has become devoted to SCSI Helper for OS X, Wafu and I pointed out two pages that show how to get a SCSI CD-RW working on both supported and unsupported machines. If that isn't enough information on how to get SCSI CD-RW support, I don't know what is :cool:

Originally posted by Krevinek
Off-topic: Anyways, I am going back to watch 'Dual!'. Funny-as-hell Anime that seems like a blend of 'Tenchi Muyo!' and 'Neon Genesis: Evangelion'. Just finished the first tape (Episodes 1-4)

I saw that in my local anime shop (now out of business) a couple months ago. I thought it was a movie, but yes, very funny! Maybe I should pick that up.

Originally posted by Krevinek
Carlo,

This topic has become devoted to SCSI Helper for OS X, Wafu and I pointed out two pages that show how to get a SCSI CD-RW working on both supported and unsupported machines. If that isn't enough information on how to get SCSI CD-RW support, I don't know what is :cool:

Sorry bout that. Thats what happens when you skim read during your 5 minute lunch break.. ;)

All I would like now is for adaptec to fix this deep sleep problem.. Its rather annoying

Back