OS 10.5 - Bluetooth problems in leopard

Immanueldk

Registered
Hello everybody, i have a big problem.
I just got Leopard, from my work.
I have a problem, when i try to send files through Bluetooth from my phone to my MacBook core duo (the first Macbook)

i dont have problem sending from my Macbook to my phone!

I can find my Mac on my phone, when I try to send a file, its come with an error right away "delivery failed"

whats can be the problem?

Has it worked before updating to Leopard? Because some phone models simply don't support this.

Hello everybody, i have a big problem.
I just got Leopard, from my work.
I have a problem, when i try to send files through Bluetooth from my phone to my MacBook core duo (the first Macbook)

i dont have problem sending from my Macbook to my phone!

I can find my Mac on my phone, when I try to send a file, its come with an error right away "delivery failed"

whats can be the problem?

Nobody can help :(

I've also had this problem with a clean 10.5 installation Nokia N95, Motorola V3i and another Nokia all have not been able to send files to my Macintosh.

I can connect the other way round though :S

The Doctor

heh, i had the same problem and now i figured out the reason, just go to your sharing preferences in system preferences and turn on bluetooth sharing and select your options there.

Had same issue of phone not being found, solved it by reseting PRAM. Try both of these.
(from http://blog.wherenow.org/blog/index.php/archives/27)

powerup holding command-option-p-r and wait for the start up sound to repeat a few times)

Another macish incantation should you need it is resetting the power manager:

poweroff, press shift-control-option-power, wait a few seconds, power on a again

Back