Os Tiger And Software

okulcz

Registered
hi there
I am having a problem in that when i go to open a file in quark 6, for some reason FontAgent pro kicks in and starts searching for fonts - I have and prefer to use suitcase as my font manager. I thought that I deleted fontagent from my system, but to no avail - it keeps popping right up as soon as I try to open a file in quark. I don't know how to totally get rid of FontAgent pro
thanks very much
oksana

Hi!
I'm sorry, I know this is not a reply for your post, but I'm a bit desperate, and I only find this way to contact you.

I read a post from you about a problem with your roxio popcorn running under tiger. I'm in the same problem when I try to drag the ts folder in to the program. Popcorn quit unexpectedly responding an error.
I read that you finally solve the problem but I can't see how. I re-installed the program, I quit the preferences but the problem continues.

Please could you help me to solve it?

Thanks
Dani.

hi dani

I am sorry i do not remember how I resoved my problem but I noticed that you said that you dragged the TS folder into popcorn - don't just drag the TS folder, but drag the whole (original) folder that the TS folder is in, hope this helps
oksana

Back