OSX internet-connection in classic

tinoman

Registered
Hi guys,

I was trying to access the internet with a classic application (macamp audio stream recorder) but it didnt connect. My OSX internet connection works fine - it also works, when I run in OS9.
I tried to look up the tcp/ip setting in classic control panels but that even didnt want to start!
Whats wrong? I dont want to reboot in OS9 - How can I fix that? How to access the net with my OSX settings? Or do you know an alternative program to record audio-streams on the net?

Thanks for any help

When you start up in classic, hold down the Space Bar to start u Extension Manager. You need to make sure these control panels and extensions are turned on. Clicking on the box next to the name will activate the extension & control panels.

Dial Assist, Internet, Location Manger Extensions, Apple Modem Tool, Internet v.90 modem - or your specific modem name, LDAP extension, NBP plugin, NetSprocketLib, Remote Only, ShareWay IP PersonalBgnd, and any other control panel or extension you see is connected to internet like Open Transport.

Once done, click on continue. This should get Classic to access the internet.

If that does not work, then log into the internet in OS X, then try connecting with the Classic program.

Back