OsX Still damage OS 9

jomaan

Super Bull
OS X Still damage Os 9.....
Yes when I started classic in Os X (10.0.4) it ask me to upgrade some parts of OS 9, ok thats fine classic enviroment works well.... but I need to restart in Classic to perform some installers that woudn't run in classic under OS X, well my surprise appears when I restarted in Os9 some operations like print or run some application didn't run, or message appears saying "app called xxx didn't run because no found it" or another silly thing.

It's normal?? What happens with the Os 9 when upgrades with Os X? it's possible to avoid this problem???

Thx

Main System:
G4/450
512 Mb RAM
3 HD--->20Gb/4Gb/2Gb
OSx Mounted on 4Gb HD with os 9.1
AppleStudio21
Adaptec 2930 (4Gb/2Gb attached on it)

Could it be possible that you accidently tried to run a cocoa app under 9.x? I had a similar problem, that Cocoa apps I started while classic was running got added to my "Recent apps" folder in 9.x. When I then restarted into 9.x and opened my "Recent apps" folder, some alias in there where Cocoa apps. The error "App xxx couldn't run. Not found" was, IIRC, the one I got when this happened.

Originally posted by ulrik
Could it be possible that you accidently tried to run a cocoa app under 9.x? I had a similar problem, that Cocoa apps I started while classic was running got added to my "Recent apps" folder in 9.x. When I then restarted into 9.x and opened my "Recent apps" folder, some alias in there where Cocoa apps. The error "App xxx couldn't run. Not found" was, IIRC, the one I got when this happened.

No men I didn't try to run cocoa app under OS9, I peformed a basic operation like Start ATM or Print desktop or run Adobe Photohsop... Any idea???
At this moment I installed OS X in my Second HD(4Gb) with a OS 9.1, and in other Disk (first 20Gb) installed my primary OS 9.1.

Note: you have an impressive equipment

Back