Other browser's

Matsaki

Registered
Thank's for the suggestion, but by trying 3 different browser's I think that I rule out that it's a browser problem.

The bug is to 95% system related I think :(

First of all, you hit New Thread instead of Post Reply, honest mistake, it's OK...I've done it myself.

Netscape for X sucks! Explorer is kinda old and Mozilla may not be the royal king eigther, I'm afraid(I like Mozilla though).

I suggest you take eds advice, even if it dosen't solve the problem you might find a better browser.
iCab and Opera for speed, OmniWeb for looks.

I do not know but i tried Chimera, which was suggested by one of the users and the speed is fast. Even thought its in its early stages of work. But the speed is far superior then that of any browser out.

Garrett

I’m so amazed that nobody here has experienced the same problem as me. Now I came so far that I know that the problem already occurs when upgrading to OS X 10.1.2. I’m still working on to find out exact what of the upgrade’s that course the problem.

I will post my results :(

After a tip on the Apple discussion forum, I found out that:

After I removed all the old Helvetica fonts from the old classic OS 9 system folder, the problem don't happens any more what so ever until now.

I could never believe that would be the bug/problem. Shame on Apple in this case....

Thanks a million for your help and ideas guys!!!

Back