Outlook Express in 10.3.9

mkaynan

Registered
I use Outlook Express 5.06 in 9.2.2 and have hundreds of addresses and file in it. I'm trying to use it in 10.3.9 but it does not allow me to import all the addresses and files. The Import functions lists Outlook Express as a client to import from but asks for a 'users' file. In going to my 9.2.2 version I cannot find a 'Users' file. I've accessed every single file in the 9.2.2 Outlook Express folder without success.

Any ideas?

mkaynan said:
I use Outlook Express 5.06 in 9.2.2 and have hundreds of addresses and file in it. I'm trying to use it in 10.3.9 but it does not allow me to import all the addresses and files. The Import functions lists Outlook Express as a client to import from but asks for a 'users' file. In going to my 9.2.2 version I cannot find a 'Users' file. I've accessed every single file in the 9.2.2 Outlook Express folder without success.

Any ideas?
My MacOS 9 mail client was Eudora, which Mail imported perfectly BTW. At any rate, I think that it is simply asking for your OE mailbox files. IIRC, those are in your MacOS 9 ~/Documents/Microsoft User Data/ folder.

Back