Over one million songs sold!

And that's only for iTunes on Mac in the US! Just think how many they could have got if they released a Windows version of iTunes along with international support!!

But i think they could do better than just adding 3500 songs a week. i want them to as soon as possible offer some of the major indie-labels. we Indie-people are the most faithful (i mean you dont wanna rip-off your favorite indie-band that need all your support, would you?). And for petes sake, this success should make the record companies let apple do it internationally.

i somewhere read an article about the musicservice and adding independent labels. Many independent labels have called Apple to ask that they can add their music to the service. But Apple said that they're going to add first of all all the songs of the Big Five, and then they will have time for more smaller labels.

Wait some months and you'll get all your favorite music downloadable on the musicservice!

Androo, I know NOTHING about the stock market, other than I suddenly want to own Apple shares. Sooo allow me to look stupid when I ask you how you went about buying 10 shares, and what it cost you. Please e-mail me @ DLATU1983@yahoo.com. Thanks:)

Hey, take a break. What's market share according to you guys ? You know that thing called stock exchange ? Calm down ! The AAPL has not stabilized yet. You may wake up with a ridiculous share value one day. iTunes 4 could a bubble issue: its starting effect could die tomorrow.

Plus, but this is getting complex, buying shares now may not be the best for Apple... :rolleyes:

If I were you, I'd wait. The faster you buy a share the faster you sell it. Which does great bad to your wallet, and to the company.

Oh, if only I could buy stock... :p
This is VERY good news. It looks like Apple was right on with this project. A million songs in a week is great. Considering that Macs are only a small percentage of all of the computers out there, and that this service is only available in the U.S., AND that only some people out of that number knew about iTunes 4...

Man, oh man... Just watch this explode when iTunes for Windows comes out...

Back