Paralells screw up my .dll file and boot.ini

DarkSorrow

Registered
I installed Paralells and it work fine, then i told Paralells to use the Boot Camp partition. it work fine until i got some kind of error (i dont remember), then i reboot to Boot Camp to play game, then the popup ask me to reactivate the Windows, i went ahead and reactivate it. Then few days later, i went to OSX and open Paralells to check if it work again, then while Paralells opening my Boot Camp, then i got Spinning Beach Ball of Death. I right-click the Paralells in Dock and found out it said it not responding. so i force it to quit, it took a while to force quit it. Then i want to reboot to Boot Camp again, then while loading XP, i got a error saying that hal.dll is missing from System32 folder while booting and it wont go to XP until i get hal.dll back in System32. So i reboot to OSX and remove Paralells and figured it might solve the problem. And then i reboot to Boot Camp, but while looking at the booting, i caught a glimp of booting option to Paralells Configuration and Start Window Normally. before i try to use Start Window Normally, it went with Paralells Configuration and giving me a missing hal.dll error. So i reboot it one more time and putting my finger on down arrow key before it decide itself. then it went to option boot screen, i quickly click the down arrow and click Start window normally. Then it load Window and went to desktop fine without a problem. So i decided to go dll-files.com to get hal.dll file and put it in my system32 folder and reboot it. It still giving me a missing hal.dll error again. So i figured it the Paralells Configuration that messing up with boot.ini.

How i remove Paralells Configuration from my boot.ini? and use "start Window normally" automatically?

Back