PC games for mac

H2OSX

iKnow (sometimes)
I think its a good idea if we all put our fav pc games we would like to see come to mac. Mby some developers can look at our list and port some of the games ;) Anyways, ill start us off.

Half Life (Counter Strike)
Battlefield 1942
Grand Theft Auto
Day of Defeat
Far Cry
Many more

P.S Please add more! :p

Planetside would be nice (but from what I hear, Sony has virtually no support for EQ Mac), if for nothing more than to encourage more MMO-development.

Well, I doubt this will ever happen, but both the Microsoft Flight Simulators and the Mechwarrior games are really nice, it'd be cool to have those out on the Mac...

I was (almost) always happy with the games I got on the mac. But some of the Mechwarrior games would be nice to have OS X native. :)

They used to make MSFS for mac. I dont think any of the old half-life mods or half-life will ever be made for mac. From what i've heard they started and realized there was some stuff that would require a lot of stuff to be redone... dont remember what.

We don't need pc games at all...no...we need console games!

Timesplitters 2
Zelda: Windwaker
Brave Fencer Musashi
FFXII
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Super Mario (any except those puzzle games)
Resident Evil series

Well I could list more I want but the point would be for Nintendo and Sony to strike up an agreement with Apple or Aspyr to port their games to the Mac.

I'm sorry but emulators do not cut it for me :p

Battlefield 1942 is already on the Mac...

There was a developer working on a HL port, but Sierra put a stop to that. Maybe you should email them and ask why?

As times goes on, more and more developers are seeing the light and have started to develop for this platform... the rest just takes time.

Hype.it said:
As times goes on, more and more developers are seeing the light and have started to develop for this platform... the rest just takes time.

Dude, that's rather debatable. But its good that there are more games for the Mac. Perhaps that'll spur Apple to produce hardware that's as fast for games as what they have on the PC. And make it cheap since not everyone can afford a Dual G5 just for gaming.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3 for Mac OS X.

I could play RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 under Virtual PC with Windows 98. But if you leave it on for about 30 minutes to earn million of dollars. Virtual PC just froze up.

So I would like to see RollerCoaster Tycoon for Mac OS X so I can leave it on for 30 minutes to earn million of dollars without freeze my computer.

Oh well... Hope one of company FINALLY decides to port these games to the Mac OS X. :)
Maybe we should set up online petition. Ha ha...

Back