Personal Goal: Launch New Site Before End of World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
::angel::

I mean this jokingly, yet hinted with some truth... I do hope to launch the new site before the end of the world. With recent events in Israel (especially the last few hours) you just never know.

That said... I have taken my forced vacation, interruption and complete upset of the candy wagon to sneak in some more code for the new site. At this point, I probably won't announce a set date... it will just happen. So, in the very near future, you might wake up... either with a new site or the end of the world. Hopefully... a new site before the end draws near.

Scott, don't push it, especially if you have more pressing issues at home to take care of. :)

I want to reiterate what Cheryl said. Family comes first, so don't worry about the forums and take care of whatever you need to sort out at home. I don't know the nature of the emergency, but I certainly wish you all the best and hopes things get better for you and your family.

Also, this might be a good opportunity to just say you do a lot of hard work behind the scenes and it is probably quite a thankless job. You've created a great site, one which you can be proud of and which thousands of Mac users are very grateful for. Keep up the good work, and I just wanted to add my thanks for your efforts. :)

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back