Photo Gallery - Share Yours In here

Actually, my kids are too old to be cute anymore :)

That album is for my Granddaughter, and thanks

DSCF0041.JPG

my smashed windows hehe

For some reasons, I cant open any Photo Gallery - it says server not found. Does anyone else have these problems?
Ferdinand

Because the hosting no longer comes with the basic email package. As i remember it was change your address and still get hosting or keep your old address and lose it.

My gallery is at http://flickr.com/photos/bpdl/

All photos are taken with my **AWESOME** Pentax *ist DL, which I just can't rave on enough about. It really is well built, fast, accurate and trouble-free - and a lot better than the entry-level Nikon and Canon D-SLRs.

By the way, I use Flickr Uploadr for Mac and it makes updating my gallery quick and painless, meaning my hundred odd car-restoration photos took no effort at all to tag and upload.

OK, so I have a gallery at http://www.free-electron.net/gallery/main.php
It's a bit empty now, but I'll fill it up, mostly as I just bought a Nikon D50.

Symphonic: the Pentax looks very nice but I got a very good deal on the D50, and essentially bought it as i realized how much i was going to spend on a decent non-slr digital (was looking at the Cannon S2 is). That and I think i'll be able to steal some lenses form my father, who just bought the ridiculous new 18-200 lens for his D100 and i think as a result has some. unused lenses. Also, nice shots on flikr, looks like you has a fun honeymoon, where were you?

Finally, i use the awesome and free iPhototoGallery plugin that allows me to export from within iPhoto as well as manage my albums online etc. Gallery is also a lovely piece of software.

More pix soon, am still learning but looking forward to it.

ora said:
...looks like you has a fun honeymoon, where were you?

Tasmania - and we would definitely be going back there again when next we need a holiday. Its beautiful. The wilderness is endless, the seafood is fresh and tasty and cheaper than anything else, the beers and wines are top shelf, the people are friendly and laid back, and there is hardly any traffic even in the middle of Hobart. In a word, perfect. :) Oh yeah, its called "The Apple Isle" so what else would you expect? :)

The apple island, genius! Apple should sponsor them, an imac for every devil or something.

Back