Photos on T68i

torres

unTitled 1
I just bought a T68i phone and I was wondering if there some software that allows me to upload photos from my MAC to the phone.

I know it exists for the PC
here

but I need one for the MAC.

Thank you.

Is that a BlueTooth-capable phone? Even if there isn't any photo-transfer software right now it's probably worth getting a BlueTooth adapter to muck around with, then you'll have it when such software inevitably becomes available.

If you type "T68" in the search fields for VersionTracker.com or Macupdate.com you'll see a few really handy apps.

Ericsson Client lets you transfer files to your phone. From .gif pictures and .thm themes to .imy ringtones and other sexy stuff.

There is also a ringtone convertor program that tells you what key cobination to press.

Anyway, you just need to fork out £40 on a D-Link bluetooth adaptor from Apple's online Store.

My T68i is wicked!

:D

I already have the bluetooth adapter and I've already been able sync all my contacts and calenders using iSync.

It was just the picture issue that was bothering me.

Insert your bluetooth adapter, pair your mac to the phone, go to Applications/utilities/bluetooth file sharing, drag the picture to the icon and it's transferring it to your nice T68i

Easily

Back