Photoshop 7 Problems =(

twitchg3

Is anybody else here having a problem with their Photoshop 7? The problem is when I click on a tool on the toolbar that has several tools under that button like the lasso tool, it has 3 different tools for that one button, and to get to the other tools, you SHOULD have to only right click on the button or click and hold on the button to get at the other tools. My prob is that a single click will expand the list. So, if im say on the airbrush tool, and I click on the lasso tool, just once, to select the current tool on that button, it opens up the entire toolset for that button and I have to end up double clicking to get my tool. This is horribly annoying and doesnt happen every single time. Just most of the time. Does anybody have any suggestions? Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing the prefs from the library/prefs folder. I also had Beta 43 and 62 instlalled previously but that shouldnt have caused the problem although the problem did start with those builds for me. Im on a dual 800 G4 with GeForce 3. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Back