Photoshop CS3 won't open files after hang up

ultraviolet7

Registered
Hi
I'm having a major problem with Photoshop CS3. After a hang up it launches but hangs up on trying to open any file on my HD. I've tried reinstalling Photoshop, also unistalling it an performing a clean install (not of all the CS3 suite - just Photoshop), I've deleted preferences, I've created a new user and it works OK, so I tried copying the preferences (settings, Paths & plist) and pasting them into my current user prefs, but it does not work. I've run Disk Utility and repaired permissions. Still doesn't work. I'm a designer and need to have this programme up and running fast since I've got work to give in. I'm on a G5 Dual Proc running Tiger 10.4.11. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help.

You need to run a little application that cleans out all old CS3 files and then do the re-install of photoshop. I don't have access to the app right now but if you look around you should be able to find it on line.

if you don't find it then e mail me and I will see where mine is and e mail it to you.

You need to run a little application that cleans out all old CS3 files and then do the re-install of photoshop. I don't have access to the app right now but if you look around you should be able to find it on line.

if you don't find it then e mail me and I will see where mine is and e mail it to you.

Back