Photoshop: Save changes?

sanne.nl

Registered
I use Photoshop to open the pictures from my camera (Canon Ixus). I open them, I take a look around, and then I want to close them again. But when I close them, I get the question if I want to save the changes! But I didn't change anything!

I suspect it has something to do with colorsettings or stuff, can anybody point me in the right direction?

I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you didn't change anything in the photo. I think Photoshop is changing the camera file slightly in order to open it.

I do not worry. I find it anoying. I want to get rid of it!

It's like opening a jpg in Program and everytime you close the picture you get asked "Do you really want to close the picture?"

It is annoying. I think it must be possible to avoid it. I think it has something to do with the colorsetting, but I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction ...

Photoshop has to modify the file when you open the file with it, ergo, it considers the file as being altered.

You could use the file browser within photoshop to look at your photos without opening them. :)

Photoshop wants every image on your computer to be saved as a PSD file. If you choose to save, it'll offer you to save it as a PSD.

Don't worry about it.

Use Photoshop's file browser, or even Preview. No need to open the images to get a look at them all.

Back