PHP Help

azrad

Not-so-junior Member
i have been looking for PHP Help file over the net for weeks... but not existed (or maybe i miss it...)

I'm from a window-based user switch over to mac-platform... and doing PHP as part of my job...

does anyone has came across any PHP Help File... like the one we have in Safari Help file.. (by pressing command + ? in Safari)

if any of us has solution to my problem, please let me know...

many thanks in advance...

yeah... i'm using www.php.net for the moment since we don't have any kind of help file for mac version...

the only downloadable help file is in .chm file... which is a windoze version...

btw... arden... i just realise that you're icon is a combination of G5 and Apple Cinema Display... kewl...

I don't think you'll get the php manual in the Apple Help system, if that's what you're after (unless there are and 3rd party versions).

php.net have some very thorough variations of the manual (HTML, text etc.)

uoba,

yup... i'm looking for that kind of help file.. hopefully php.net will release that kind of help file for mac users...
(i'm just to lazy to flip over my PHP book... ehehehe)

ameen...

I also suggest you get a book or a few about PHP, you never know what you could learn from them.

About my avatar: Yes, it's a "Duel G5." ;)

i have one PHP book... from sams publishing... maybe i'll try others book as well... thanks everyone...

still i hope someone will create a help file for the PHP + MySQL... ehehehe...

Back