Picturemate printer not printing

smolz

Registered
I have a epson picturemate that when hooked up to my g5 running 10.4.6 it works perfectly. My GF has an iBook also running 10.4.6, i connect the printer to that and will not print. If you try to print it sends the job and then the printer goes into stopped. I even hooked the printer to my g5 and tried sharing the printer. If you send the job from the book, it stops the printer on the g5

It might help if you installed the drivers for the printer and used the Printer Setup Utility to establish communication between your GF's computer and the printer.

I ran the installer from epson. It sees the printer and I can send a picture to it. It just goes right to a stopped state. She can still print fine to the laser printer.

You are trying to print to the PictureMate. The laser printer has nothing to do with it. Let's stick with the PictureMate, shall we? Running Epson's software is probably necessary. However, you still have not addressed the issue of whether or not the printer is properly setup in Printer Setup Utility. Address this issue and report back when you are done.

Back