pictures

cleo

Registered
i have a digital camera, i put the pictures on the computer but i need
to go back and adjust the color but i dont know how to get back to
where i get to that.....i hope someone can help........thanks

Adjust the colour, as in what, converting from colour to grayscale? Adjusting brightness? On the mac? Try iPhoto, select the image and edit it.

Yep, iPhoto will give you some editing funcionality. If thats not enough there are affordable shareware and commerical alternatives that are more powerful, like GraphicConverter and Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Robn Kester said:
Yep, iPhoto will give you some editing funcionality. If thats not enough there are affordable shareware and commerical alternatives that are more powerful, like GraphicConverter and Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Thanks for the confirmation. I barely use iPhoto, so I wouldn't know. I should use it more, is it a good program?

Its not bad for what it does, organize photos. It's really designed to be a simple tool for organizing and sorting your pictures. But also to help Apple sell their photo books, etc.

I found that if you have lots of pictures, its really more of a pain than anything. When I got over several thousand pictures it got really slow even on my 1.42ghz mini.

I prefer to just keep all my photos in a folder organized by content manually. At least I know whats there when I need it.

Back