Please check if you can view this flash intro

ian27

It all started at 3......
This one has got me baffled. I've created a flash intro for a client overseas. The problem I've got is that the design company's chief designer whom I'm doing the work for and their client aren't able to view the flash for some reason. It works fine for me though. I thought that maybe it was because the flash player simply needed updating but apparently it isn't making any difference.

If somebody could please take a look at this link http://www.hititstudios.com/take2/ and could let me know if they are able to view it I'd be most grateful.

Ian

Thanks Guys. At least it is not just me who is going nuts. Does anybody know why it might not be working on my clients' computer? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Hmm, have they already payed you? Hopefully, they don't have buyers remorse or something. Especially if they are somewhere where you are not. Now way you can prove it's not working for them...and if they keep saying and complaining it's not working then of course you wouldn't charge them so they are off the hook.

Back