Possible trade: 17"pb for dual Power Mac G5

banditcosmo

Registered
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a dual Power Mac G5 for a 2-1/2 week old 17" 1.33, 512mb ram powerbook ?
I really love this powerbook but I think I'm more of a desktop user. When I bought my pb I was still planning on using my pc desktop but I'm thinking if I can trade for a Power Mac I'll just give my pc to my Mom. I don't really plan on using my pc anymore.
So if anyone is interested let me know. No big deal if no one is, I'll just keep this great powerbook.
I would like to deal with someone in person. I live in Virginia and I'm willing to drive up to 2 to 3 hours to meet up for the trade.
I don't have a lot of posts here yet (My 1st Mac) but I have sold/bought items on E-Bay (mostly bass guitars) and my E-Bay id is tonester.
PM me if interested.
Thanks, Tony

I'd say eBay would be a good bet. You should easily be able to get upwards of $2000 for it.

I doubt anyone would be willing to trade in their new dual G5 for a "mere" Powerbook... :rolleyes:

Arden said:
I'd say eBay would be a good bet. You should easily be able to get upwards of $2000 for it.
I'm trying to stay away from E-Bay if possible.

Arden said:
I doubt anyone would be willing to trade in their new dual G5 for a "mere" Powerbook... :rolleyes:

They both sell for the same price new. I was hoping someone out there would need the portability.

Back