Post your desktop!

Originally posted by Azzgunther
After seeing all your wonderful desktops, I finally just broke down and applied a theme to my GUI.

Here's the result

yay!

lol don't worry though, it's completely safe in my experience with duality 4 on safe mode. Also, NEVER try to switch themers that require you to reset back to Aqua...Baaaaad stuff can happen, trust me.

Thanks for the advice. I'll be careful of that.

Also, glad the dock seperators FINALLY worked for you ;) I can't believe how hard that was.

lol yeah, that was MUCH harder than it needed to be! thanks for really trying to make it work too :)

azzgunther-- where did you get the dxb theme from? i downloaded it at one time but for some reason it won't work. And now I've searched the web wide and far but haven't found a download for it...I really like it too. You find tons of great themes and backgrounds too. do you make the backgrounds or find them online? if you get the online, you need to share some linkage here! ;)

thanks

Originally posted by haley
lol yeah, that was MUCH harder than it needed to be! thanks for really trying to make it work too :)

azzgunther-- where did you get the dxb theme from? i downloaded it at one time but for some reason it won't work. And now I've searched the web wide and far but haven't found a download for it...I really like it too. You find tons of great themes and backgrounds too. do you make the backgrounds or find them online? if you get the online, you need to share some linkage here! ;)

thanks

All the themes I have so far are from Max. Here's a link to his brushed theme.

My current wall paper is
my own work which I thought worked well.

Originally posted by haley

thanks

...cannot be found at http://homepage.mac.com/max_08/ ! :D

I am also sure that you can found it here:
http://homepage.mac.com/hulkaros/dxb.sit.bin :D ;)

Oh, thanks for catching that hulkaros. I guess in Safari all his pages are displayed under the same web address.

Me = Owned.

Originally posted by Reality
I some how expected to see those chicks on your Avatar but all that Coke?

Yeah, man! It should be Pepsi! :p :D

Maybe he has stomach problems because some doctors recommend drinking Coke for such problems... :rolleyes:

Seriously though Blastic, what's up with all those Coke bottles? Are from 1-2 days only or 2-3 weeks or something? :D Oh, I get it! It is because those 2 chicks making you to sweat A LOT and you have to refill your body fluids! ;)

my newest ( i made the desktop, i took the pic, i added in the little dude in it ).
June 13
if anyone wants that desktop, just ask!

my newest ( i made the desktop, i took the pic, i added in the little dude in it ).
July 13, 03
if anyone wants that desktop, just ask!

Attachments

• july13.jpg
    july13.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 60
Back