Post your desktop!

Tempted? With the (counting PeeCees) 5 Winblows PCs sorrounding me (some with Linux - thank god!), why would I want to buy yet another Winblows PC just to have Windows Media Center*?
I rather buy an iBook! :)

(*as of last I checked, WMC it's not for sale - only comes with certain new PCs but I haven't stuck my head out of my cave in a while so that might have changed).

Now, look at Giaguara's desktop! THAT is beautiful and I'm tempted in stealing her background! :D
I love big cats - so that might be real reason! :)

And something about an OS that doesn't get in the way just adds to the beauty, no?

Edit: BTW, you know I'm just playing and teasing you, right? :p :D

Here is my desktop. I know what some of you are going to say: "What!? OS 9?", but I was saving my money for the iBook, I'll post my OS 10.2 desktop in about a week. (When the iBook arrives!)

Attachments

• desktop.gif
    desktop.gif
    77.8 KB · Views: 172
notice the "GALL SINISE" name on the name section below to the right.
I couldnt repair it
but that was not the worst
over the space module there was a little quote that said "Hustion, we have a problem"
luckily, with my very poor photoshop skills I could wipe it out.
:)

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 183
Here's my dock, i'll show u my desktop another time:D

Attachments

• picture 1.pdf
    75.7 KB · Views: 152
note ... its Mac this time! :p :p

guys, anyone realise, the only kinda attachment you can attach @ 1024 * 768 is quality = 1 on photoshop?! .. it looks NASTY!

Neyo

Attachments

• xdesktop2.jpg
    xdesktop2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 150
I'm feeling like that.. but i'm looking for something else for the desk right now. nothing dark, something really light and spatious.. i'll do something ... :p

Attachments

• 0612_1s.jpg
    0612_1s.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 132
Androo, I think you meant to ask the guy who posted below me. He was using omniweb and I was using safari.

Back