Post your OS X.1 Desktop Pics!!!!

Why should I host an extra 1MB file?
And I can't upload a file bigger than 20k here ( :p ) so I had to shrink it, eat it up!

You should reduce the quality of it, its almost impossible to see. No point in posting something no one can see ;)

Aug8.jpeg

here's mine... running 10.1.5 on a TiBook 500mhz/512 megs RAM

edit: hehe... ignore the screencap on the desktop... usually try to keep files off of there...

Attachments

• op.jpg
    op.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 145
Mr. Bond.. James Bond, that is DesktopCalendar. Find it on VersionTracker.

System 7.5.3, taken on my K'nexintosh 8100. Taken because a friend who just switched a month ago asked me what "OS 7" looked like. So I showed him. Needless to say, he's glad he's in X. I, on the other hand, Find the clean simpleness of 7 to be entertaining once in a while. That's what the 8100's for.

My latest from my iMac G4. Desktop from www.forrestwalter.com. Desktop is set to change every five minutes to a random image in a folder full of assorted desktop pictures.

That's where this thread went! Why isn't this a stickey like the one in the hardware section? :p

And I know this is kinda redundant as I already posted it in the hardware section. :D

Anyhoo...

this is my Mac running 10.2 Jaguar, controlling a Windows XP Pro computer that I was setting it up to take it to work via VNC, and a Virtual PC session of Win2K Pro...

and this one is that same WinXP Pro computer mentioned above, except it's now at the office controlling a Win98 Testbed via VPC and the OS X 10.2 Server via Timbuku.

See my sig below if you want to see the hardware (and other screen shots). :)

You know, I went back through this and the OS X.2 desktop pics thread, and realized that we haven't seen Herve's desktop yet!

What's up with that?

Does anyone know what this menu-in-a-dock program is in eldiabloconqueso's Dock? I've been looking, but haven't been able to find it. The closest I've found is Ugly Dockling, but its icon is horrendous, and it doesn't (currently) work with X.2.

Attachments

• eldiabloconquesodesktop2.jpg
    eldiabloconquesodesktop2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 114
Back