Post your OS X.1 Desktop Pics!!!!

Here's the current Wallpaper:

http://www.jasoco.com/lookhere/homer-internet.jpg

And the current icon set:

http://www.jasoco.com/lookhere/simpsonicons.sit

More icons and wallpapers soon. BUT, I need all of you Simpsons Fans to help. I need more Simpson Iconic items from the show. Good pictures of them. I am looking for a Donut (With pink icing), a pretzel, other things from the show. Maybe their car, Barts skateboard. Anything that you can take a good screen capture of or if it's an already made image. The iconic part must be bigger than 128x128 to look right. Post them here if you can find some more.

I will make some more sizes of HomerDrive later on. (Both for Mac AND Windows.) And maybe a paper set for each character each with their own color. (Damn OS X's inability to do random wallpapers)

[Fixed]

... jasoco, thanks for the icons! i'll keep my eyes open for more stuff you could use ... : )
unfortunately you didn't post the desktop, but your screenshot instead (again)! :)

keep up the good work! :) :)

D'OH! Ok.. I fixed it.

Oh, and one more thing. I'd like to present the grand opening of my Look Here Archive.

When in doubt. Look There! That's where I dump all the miscellaneous crap. And if I move something, look at the main page and it'll tell you where I moved it. Soon the Desktop will be moved to another folder with other sizes and such. So I'll put that on the page.

A mixture of two companies who bundle design with great devices....

Attachments

• 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 129
Jasco, your icons look very nice. Thought I should warn you that those in the past that have created Simpsons icons have gotten Fox's shark-toothed lawyers sent after them. If anyone wants them - d/l them while you can! If you ask me, it's as stupid as anything to send the arm of the law after FANS of a show who are doing nothing but promoting the show on their own time and getting no monetary reward. But... nobody ever accused the Fox or the legal system of making sense.

Originally posted by Jadey
Jasco, your icons look very nice. Thought I should warn you that those in the past that have created Simpsons icons have gotten Fox's shark-toothed lawyers sent after them. If anyone wants them - d/l them while you can! If you ask me, it's as stupid as anything to send the arm of the law after FANS of a show who are doing nothing but promoting the show on their own time and getting no monetary reward. But... nobody ever accused the Fox or the legal system of making sense.

I've never had lawyers after me before! Cool! But, really. I hope they don't come after me. Wouldn't they also go after the person who created the Simpsons X set? And all the Simpsons fan sites out there.

Here is my current desktop. It isn't helping my God complex one bit...

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 141
here is my desktop...running 3 version of Mac Os....Mac Os X.1, Mac os 9.2 & MAC OS 6.0.8

Attachments

• mdesa.jpg
    mdesa.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 165
Back