Posting with Polls

twyg

Back to Mac Baby!
Hello all.

It's come to our attention that the number of new posts with polls has begun to get out of hand. Should you feel that a poll is truly warranted, please feel free to use the tool. But please don't use it just because it's there.

A great example of the proper use would be; I've got three printers I'd like to buy. Which one do you recommend?

An unacceptable poll would be; What do think the next G5 hardware specs will be?

Trying to project the future, or being silly has its time, and having fun is nothing but encouraged, but when the top 15 posts are nothing but polls that are not truly relevant to the forum they're in, it becomes a nuicance.

Please keep polls to a minimum!
- The Management

Originally posted by GrBear
Sounds like this should be a poll. *laughs*

roflmao.gif

I'm far more bothered by all the damn sticky threads than I am the polls. It seems like both of the good forums always have the top one or two spots occupied by a stupid sticky thread.

Let's do this sparingly. You're taking away the top slots for a months at a time.

Vanguard

Originally posted by vanguard
I'm far more bothered by all the damn sticky threads than I am the polls. It seems like both of the good forums always have the top one or two spots occupied by a stupid sticky thread.
Amen.

hi vanguard
i've a few problem with my MAc os x 10.2 keyboard default setting anytime i restart the computer, it gets back to this american keyboard i haven't 'cause i'm french do you ha ve any idea of what's going wrong with it (except changing it in the usual way)
tks 16ar(cesar in french)

Back