Power problems

macshaun

Registered
At present my power settings are set to never put my computer into sleep and only put the screen to sleep after 15 mins. However, when i leave my computer running overnight and go to "wake it up" in the morning it does not respond. Have tried closing the lid and opening to see if there was some kind of hibernation set but alas the only thing I can do is power it off and reboot. Have disabled the put hard disks to sleep option too....

Computer is Macbook Pro running Leopard (10.5)...is this a known issue with Leopard as never had this problem with Tiger (10.4)

I have a new iMac 24" with dual 2.4 ghz processors. I recently upgraded to Leopard and now if the computer goes to sleep overnight, I have to turn it off by holding the power button to wake the computer. Additionally, if it sleeps for an hour, the computer will wake but the wireless mouse will not work. I have to plug in a wired mouse and then it works. When I go to the bluetooth, it shows the mouse connected and the battery at full power. This is annoying.

Back