powerbook G4 12"

I've decided to sell my powerbook in search for a newer computer. I have a powerbook G4 867MHz 12". 640MB of RAM. An 80GB 7200RPM HD. CD-RW/DVD-ROM. Airport Extreme. 32MB nVIDIA graphics card. The keyboard is missing the F1, F2, F11, and F12 keys. There is a small scratch on the screen and is, in all honesty, very mild. The rest of the case has very little scratches–some, all I think, on the bottom of the laptop. I also recently replaced the battery which lasts about three hours. This is a great computer, but I want an Intel. Let me know if you're interested. Also the trackpad has stopped working–just the other day. But I have a feeling anyone with some knowledge could open this girl up and fix her.

I would like 800 but I'll certainly listen to a haggler. Thanks.

I just wanted to say that the trackpad is all fixed and I just ordered a new poweradapter for the computer because the last worked a bit shady.

As the old saying goes, "You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar."

Someone will eventually show interest. Or, you could also advertise in other places. Just a thought.

I'm aware of all that but I'd just like to keep things simple. I'd even do a trade off for a comparable PC machine. I'll keep the hook in the water, thank you.

could you please post some pictures of the pb. be sure to include the keyboard, and the scratches. thanks.

Back