powermac to macbook pro refurb

Elliotjnewman

Registered
Hi all,

I am looking at moving over from the desktop world to the laptop world, and instead of upgrading my G5 to a mac pro I am thinking that the macbook pro is a better option, the spec of these laptops looks really good.

I was looking at the macbook pro 2.4 15 inch model, and would like to buy as a refurbished model - does anybody know when I can expect to start seeing these new laptops on the apple uk refurb store?

Thanks.

The MacBook Pro has been my dream machine since it came out. I bought one refurbished (U.S. Apple store) a few months ago. Excellent machine!

Doug

I've had mine since Nov of 2006 and love it. Its great having a desktop/workstation in the size of a portable.

Not sure when you could expect to see refurbs in the Apple Store over there. They don't even have them on this side of the pond yet, so it'll probably be a while. I'd think at least a few months or so.

The 2.33GHz model is pretty fast in its own rights. You should be able to get a heck of a deal on a refurb right now, so it might be something to consider if you're in a time crunch.

Back