PowerPoint:mac X

Ames

Registered
Hello -
I have what seems to be a simple question, that I cannot figure out. I am trying to add multiple master slides in PowerPoint:mac X. I have only found instructions for PowerPoint 2003, which do not seem to work. When I go into View > Master > Slide Master, there are no thumbnails to select in order to duplicate the Master Slide. I know that you can import new Slide Designs, but I would like to just create them in the PP Presentation and not have to have those extra files. Anything you could suggest would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thank You!!

Or while viewing in "Normal Mode", just select the slide from the list, hit CMD-c then CMD-v.

I will try the copy and paste..but while I am in Master Slide View, the duplicate slide option is Gray (therefor not an option). I cannot select anything in order to duplicate....that is where I am confused...

Ames said:
H
When I go into View > Master > Slide Master, there are no thumbnails to select in order to duplicate the Master Slide. I know that you can import new Slide Designs, but I would like to just create them in the PP Presentation and not have to have those extra files. Anything you could suggest would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thank You!!

Powerpoint only allows you to have 2 masters - the Title and the remainder.

After you define these 2, the slide layout options are based on them. I don't think you can edit the individual options.

Back