Practice

Hello there im new to this board and noticed Trip's image making thread. Might I suggest you guys got to www.conceptart.org, an excellent forum for artists such as yourselves where threads like this run all the time by professional and amateur artists-digital or otherwise...check it out...its the best...

Manta

Thanks for the link manta! I'll be sure to check it out!
Also: More sketches are coming, but i've been super-busy with drivers ed and school the past few weeks, i barely have time to touch the computer anymore. :( But drivers ed gets out next week, so the sketches are coming!

No problem, just dont get disheartened when you see how good some of these guys are hehehe. Everyone is really welcoming and keen to offer handy advice I highly recommend it if you want to improve your skills...

Oh my GOD!!! Trip is driving??? EGADS!
Trip, just stay off of the wite paved areas, stay on the black/dark areas only and make sure you're always on the right side of double-yellow lines! :D ;)

Good luck man! :)

Bah: i finished a really awsome sketch yesterday, but when i tried to re-open it in Photoshop i found out the save was sketchy and the file was corrupt. Stupid Windows98!

Sketches are coming soon, i hope. :(

WooHoo! Not good, but it is a sketch! :)

8.jpg

Hey, I like that LightBox logo! Just a little suggestion...

Also, when you draw that logo final, draw it in really high resolution (approx 10000x10000 pixels should be fine)

Attachments

• lb.jpg
    lb.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
Back