Print Photos and text together

Dean M

Registered
Hi. I was making an inventory of my home and was able to transfer everything from my digital camera to iPhoto and burn a disc for the insurance company.

I also put a copy of the photos in 'My Pictures' with a description of everything. Mostly the painting. Artist, title, canvas size, frame size,material it was painted on and the media used. All that information shows next to the item.

I'm trying to print out a copy with the pictures (as small as possible) with their text but can't do this in View from 'List', 'Icon' or 'Columns'. Anyone know how I can print these both together. I have an HP Photosmart 2575 All in one and a Canon iP3000 which can do duplex printing with margins. Thanks anyone. Dean M

This is an application issue, not a print driver issue. GraphicConverter can do what you want; iPhoto cannot.

Thanks MrMe.........I think Graphic Converter cost money, but it would be worth it to me. Regards. Dean M.

Thanks MrMe.........I think Graphic Converter cost money, but it would be worth it to me. Regards. Dean M.
GraphicConverter is well worth the fee. That is why I paid it. However, it is fully-functional nagware if you don't pay. Startup has a built-in delay until you pay. If you don't shut it down, then you won't experience the delay.

Back