Printer shareing Wireless connection lost

ratz2plt

Registered
I have a Charter Pipeline high speed connection, Linksys wireless router and a Mac and PCs. When I first got the Mac and went through OS X's setup/registration process it automatically detected and connected to the wireless router. Well the other night I was trying to set it up to share a printer with the PCs and I lost the connection and can't get it back. When I was turning on printer sharing in the System Prefs it warned me that the ISP may stop my computer from accessing the internet or something like that. A couple of times I was detered but then I got brave and decided to try it anyways (opps). I lost the connection to the Mac. My PCs now show another wireless connection with the Macs name. They are still connected but I did have some problems with them also, but the PCs are now up and running. I called Charter and he helped me as much as he could but the only way I could get back on is with ethernet directly into the Mac. The Charter tech also said that they do not block anything like the system prefs said they might. I want to know if anyone can help me get the wireless connection back? Also if all else fails would it work to wipe the drive and start fresh (maybe OS X would configure it to work again)?

Back