Printing a booklet in InDesign

Your link is to a blank page and a 6 MB plus download - probably not the best way to get people to help, especially those with dial-up connections. You could also check out the InDesign forum (start at http://www.adobeforums.com/) - you might find an answer just with a search, otherwise you usually get a quick response (although the forum will be down for maintenance for a while today). Either way, you need to give more information about what it is you want to know (the answer to 'how do I print' is 'send it to the printer') - a download of the catalogue isn't exactly informative.

I should've mentioned that the link I gave is a pdf file. You need to download it and open it in Preview or Acrobat. Also to zoom out to the file's actual size.

But thanks to the advice, I'll check out that forum.

I made a booklet, printed front and back through this book making machine, and it spit the booklets out bound with a heavy weight cover. Making the book in indesign it is already setup front and back if you set up the page layout correctly. After that it's up to the printer you use, and making sure you set the file(I used a pdf) to print front and back in the print options. Not difficult, but there are some things that need to be checked or there could be a crazy turnout. I made this book about 2 years ago, and I don't use ID that often these days. So you need a good printer for the best turnout, and the one I used was the school multi-thousand dollar printer. It printed full bleed, 80+ pages and bound the book in about 5 minutes, truely something to see.

Back