Printing Problem With Freehand 10 & Mx And Tiger

casnboe

Registered
I am using Tiger 10.4 system software. Every time I print out of Freehand 10 or MX to either of our postscript printers (Konica Minolta: bizhub pro C500, or Cannon: image colorunner C3200) the program will quit unexpectantly after it spools the file to the printer. Help!

Hi
I have been scouring the forum and the internet for days now with a similar problem using OSX 4 and a USB ip5200 Canon printer exactly the same result as soon as it has spooled to the printer Freehand MX quits. I still havent solved the problem yet, I'm just mentioning it in case you find a solution an might share it with me, visa versa of coarse.

I also have the same problem.
The only way i solve the problem, was by changing the ppd of the printer.
But i think, that it isn´t the best solution.
But while i try to find out the best way to solve the problem,this solve my problem.

I have been messing around with printer settings. I previously had a rip installed on an ethernet network using my G4 laptop as a rip (iproof) so I'm trying different combinations, unchecking the old rip printers. I've had partial success, but no there it goes again. It seems likly that the cause lies in this area, still trying.

Back