printing to epson c80

kafene

Registered
here's a weird problem. someone at work is printing to an epson c80, but every time he prints, it throws the file into the print que and error's out w/ a communication error, BUT all he has to do is click 'O.K.' and 'retry' or take it off hold and it prints fine. thing is, he has to do this EVERY time he prints.

anyone know how to get passed this issue?

kafene.

I have tried loading new drivers and the problem seems to persist....I know this sounds weird but sometimes the C80 prints and sometimes when it doesn't all you need to do is hit "stop printing" and then "retry" and it prints....if anyone has the answer to this annoying problem I'd appreciate some help....

Thanks

I have the identical problem. I have downloaded the newest drivers from EPSON and it still continues. When I try to print a document from word, it gives me a communication error. Then when I go to the print manager and click retry, it works fine.

I've found that this only happens when Classic is running. If you close Classic before you print, then the document should print on the first try.

Originally posted by krug
I've found that this only happens when Classic is running. If you close Classic before you print, then the document should print on the first try.

thanks. :)

Back