Printing with iWeb and PC issues

Hotspur71

Registered
Hi,

I've been using iWeb for the last week or so and designed a nice-looking site (this is coming from someone who knows zero about html, design, etc.).

I'm having two problems. Maybe someone here can help.

(a) When I try to print my site, it works on a Mac but no PC will print it. All the pages come out blank and I have no idea why. It might be something to do with the frames, but I've tried everything and it just won't work.

(b) For some reason, some pages render beautifully on PCs and Macs in Didot 19pt font, but other pages -- in the same font -- come out as ugly Times New Roman on a PC. Has anyone any idea why this might be so?

I think I might try deleting the page and starting again, but then again, I'm wondering whether I should just junk iWeb and go with RapidWeaver, which seems to have all these bugs already worked out. As it is, I've just transferred everything from dot Mac to another host owing to slow dot Mac downloading.

I have to say, I think Apple's getting sloppy with these new releases -- too many bugs these days. This stuff should have been worked out beforehand. But that's just my two cents.

Back