Pro Speaker or Soundsticks w. iSub?

Chibi15

Official ai tenshi
Hey! :)

I will get an iMac very soon and included are Apple Pro Speaker - does anybody know if they sound good? They are so small...

Recently i've heard Soundsticks and iSub and WOW! They sound fantastic - what are your opinons?

Is the sound of the Pro Speaker as near as good as that from the Soundsticks?

Thanks!

Can't say much for the Pro Speakers, but from what I've heard from them at the Apple Store they weren't too bad. But I do love my Sound Sticks and iSub... Using them right now :D

I recently bought the Soundsticks... they look and sound really good! :D

As for the Pro Speakers, you need an iSub to get somewhere cole to them, but do not expect to have the same power... they don't even have Bass-reflex

Forgive my english ;)

Ro

it's all made by harmon-kardon... it's all quality... the soundsticks are AMAZING, but the pro speakers are definitely great, as well...

i dunno if the soundsticks are nearly 4 times better, despite their cost...

the jbl sonnets actually sounded REALLY good, i thought... and they're half the cost of the soundsticks... (plus they have an on-speaker volume adjustment...) but they're 1/8" instead of usb...

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...o/7VAQ70cZYZhdJMnQxX/2.5.0.3.30.12.0.5.4.13.0

Well the Pro Speakers with my iMac are good. VERY directionally sensitive, but good quality.

And if they are on a suitble table they actually can generate good bass. I know. My left speaker is on the table and has bass, and my right one is up a little bit sitting on top of my zip drive, and doesn't have as much bass lol!

Back