Pro Speakers?

Bluefusion

Into the Breach
OK, I need to get a set of Pro Speakers (iMac White) off my hands. They look and sound great, are extremely clean (and I will wipe them off even more before I send them)... but they've been used for less than a month and I'm getting rid of them (I'm getting a new sound system and these aren't doing much good sitting on a table).... how much do you think they're worth? Apple charges $60, and you can't buy these (not in this color, anyway)...any takers? It's a rarity, since you only get them with the LCD iMac (all other Pro Speakers are black)...

Anyone interested?

Hey i could always go for more speakers for my mac... questions though...

a) will they work with my mac (see sig)
b) they're USB, right? and if so, does using USB audio cut the sound out port?

-greg

Well, that's the problem. These only work with the LCD iMac and the Quicksilver Power Macs, because they don't REALLY work using USB... Apple just wants you to think they do. They attach using the Pro Speaker jack found on the back of the LCD iMac and Quicksilver systems, so no, you can't use it on an older AGP G4 (or I would have already been using them with my aging G4/400 AGP)... so, nope. This is a deal unfortunately open only to Quicksilver users and those of you who buy the low-end LCD iMac.

Back