Problem accessing a site I was able to previously, now asks for plug in

MrsPeel

Registered
HI guys, first of all, I'm a 51 years old woman whose English is not first language,I'm also not that dumb with the computer but not very wise either...

I had no problems for a week accessing this Uzood page which streams live Brazilian television.
I watched perfectly well in Safari, until last night, it started asking me for a plug in, I have Parallels and was not even able to access the page today not in Mac's Safari, Firefox or Explorer in Parallels..
this is the message I get:
This page has content of MIME type “application/x-mplayer2”, but you don’t have a plug-in for this MIME type. This page may have the plug-in for you to download and install:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/download/default.asp

Do you want to open the page?

When I tried to get the download, it wasn't possible.
Is there anything I can do?
I watched for almost the whole week, every night, no problems at all, and suddenly I can't access?
There is no subscription message or anything like that, and the private messages are disabled in Uzood (at least to me)

this is the site address:
http://www.uzood.com/video/10522/Globo-Ao-Vivo--Globo-Ao-Vivo-TV

I would really be grateful if someone could help, I have found some great answers here before :)
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Flip4Mac and Perian are the two major all around plugins. Its best to have both, especially if your browsing many web pages. Flip4Mac will cover many of the things and problems like what your having now, and Perian will cover all video related problems beyond flip4mac.

I have to say:
I went to the link for FlipMac.
Downloaded but couldn't install.
After that, not only couldn't see the page I wanted, but now the program I use the most, which is a graphics one on Parallels, stopped working properly, slowing down and not allowing me to do anything without such lag that I ended up in tears....
:(

Back